|Young Sook Kim|
|Group||Center for Gender Budgeting||Position||Center Director|
|Education||- B.A, in Public administration, University of Seoul, Korea, February 22, 1995.
- M.A. in Economics, University of Tsukuba, Japan, March 25, 2002.
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Tsukuba, Japan, March 25, 2005.
|Career||- October 10, 2005 ∼ March 15, 2007. Research Fellow, The Board of Audit and Inspection of Korea
- March 19, 2007 ∼ February 5, 2010. Research Fellow, National Health Insurance Corporation
|An area of study||Primary: Applied Econometrics. Secondary: Health and Labor Economics. Specific Research Areas and Topics: Limited Dependent Variable, Treatment Effects.|
- Kim, Y.S., 2004, What makes family members live apart or together?: an empirical study with Japanese Panel Study of Consumers, The Kyoto Economic Review 73(2), 121-139.
- Lee, M.J. and Y.S. Kim, 2007, Multinomial choice and nonparametric average derivatives, Transportation Research Part B: Methodological 41, 63-81.
- Yoshida, A. and Y.S. Kim, 2008, Sharing health risk and income risk within households: evidence from Japanese data, Applied Economics 40, 1723-1735.
- Lee, M.J. and Y.S. Kim, 2012, Zero-inflated endogenous count in censored model: effects of informal family care on formal health care, Health Economics 21, 1119-1133.
- Kim, Y.S., Taul Cheong and M.J. Lee, 2013, Effects of Basic Elder Pension on Self-Assessed Health: Fixed-Effect Ordered Logit with Time-Varying Parameters, , Vol. 24, No. 3, Sep., 193？205.
- Lee, M.J. and Y.S. Kim, 2014, Difference in Differences for Stayers with a Time-varying Qualification: Health Expenditure Elasticity of the Elderly, Health Economics, Vol. 23, 1134？1145.
- Kim, Y.S. and M.J. Lee, 2016, Regression-kink approach for wage effect on male work hours, Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Vol 78, 424-442.
- April 1999 ~ March 2005 Japanese Government Scholarship