|Bok Soon Park|
|Group||Division for Gender-based Violence Research||Position||General manager|
|Major/Work||Civil Law, Family Law, Social Welfare Law||Tel||02-3156-7129|
|Education||- 3/2002~2/2009 The doctor´s course work completion of Graduate School of Social Welfare, Gwangju University, Gwangju, Korea
- 3/2000~8/2004 Doctoral degree of Laws, Graduate School Chonnam National University, Gwangju, Korea
- 3/1998~2/2000 Master´s Degree of Laws, Graduate School Chonnam National University, Gwangju, Korea
- 3/1993~2/1998 Bachelor’s Degree of Laws, Chonnam National University, Gwangju, Korea
|Career||- 4/2021~Present Senior Research Fellow, Korean Women’s Development Institute
- 11/2006~3/2021 Research Fellow, Korean Women’s Development Institute
- 3/2005~10/2006 Expert Adviser, Judicial Affairs Consultative Committee, Department of Justice
- 9/2000~8/2002 Assistant Instructor, Department of Law of Chonnam National University
|An area of study||Civil Law, Family Law, Social Welfare Law|
|Research performance||- A Study on the Child Support Enforcement System, a doctoral thesis, Graduate School Chonnam National University, 2004.
- A Study on the law for Women’s Rights and Elimination of Discrimination(Ⅰ, Ⅱ, Ⅲ), KWDI, 2007~2009.
- Monitoring of Enactments and Amendments of Laws and Regulations from a Gender Perspective, KWDI, 2009-2012.
- Study on Streamlining the Related Laws and Ordinances after Abolishing “Hojuje”, ‘the Head of the Family System’, KWDI, 2009.
- A Study on the Revision of Special Adoption Act, Korea Central Adoption Resources(KCAR), 2009.
- Legislation Assessment Regarding Acts on Sexual Harrassment, KLRI, 2011.
- The operation and improvement of the system for a divorce by agreement, KWDI, 2011.
Strengthening the Responsibility of Unwed Fatherhood, KUMSN, 2011.
- A Study on Divorce Legal System Reforms, KWDI, 2012.
- Gender-Sensitive Analysis of Court Decisions Related to Women and Families, and Future Legislation(Ⅰ)-Women’s Labor Issues, KWDI, 2012.
- Legislative Issues on Women and Family for the 19th National Assembly, KWDI, 2012.
- Legislative Assessment to the Laws Related to the Child Care Leave, KLRI, 2012.
- Gender-Sensitive Analysis of Court Decisions Related to Women and Families, and Future Legislation(Ⅱ)-Family Issues, KWDI, 2013.
- An Analysis on the Legislation and Practices in Foreign Countries on Child Support Agencies and Recommendations for the Initial Legislation in South Korea, KWDI, 2013.
- Evaluation and Improvement of the Act on the Registraion, etc. of Family Relationship for the Past Five Years, KWDI, 2013.
- A Gender-Sensitive Analysis of Precedents related to Women and Family and Proposed Legislative Tasks(Ⅲ)-With a Focus on Precedents related to Violence against Women, KWDI, 2014.
- Comparative Research on Women and Family-related Legislation of South and North Korea in Preparation for the Reunification of Korea, KWDI, 2014.
- Research on the Measures to Strengthen the Effectiveness of Women and Family-Related Legislations(Ⅲ), KWDI, 2015.
- Ways to Develop and Enhance the Child Support Enforcement System, Ministry of Gender Equality & Family, 2015.
- Customized Strategies for Empowering Foster Care Families, National Foster Care Center, 2015.
- A Study on Establishing Institutional Measures for Promoting a ‘Sound Wedding Culture’ in Korea, Ministry of Gender Equality & Family, 2016
- Establishment of a legal basis for integration in service delivery between ‘healthy family’ and ‘multicultural family’ support centers, KWDI, 2016
- Ways of Exercising the Right to Reimburse from Digital Sexual Offenders, KWDI, 2018 A Study for Effectiveness Enhancement of Women and Family-Related Legislations(VI): How to Modify Legislations for Gender-mainstreaming, KWDI, 2018
- Analysis of the Prosecution’s Statistics on Violence against Women (Ⅰ): Focusing on Crimes of Domestic Violence, KWDI, 2019
- A Study to Enhance the Effectiveness of Women-and Family-Related Legislations(Ⅷ): Legal Responses to Diversification of Families, KWDI, 2019
- Legislative Agendas on Women and Families for the 21th National Assembly, KWDI, 2020
- The Child Maintenance Enforcement and Support System: A 5-Year Evaluation and Measures for Improvement, KWDI, 2020
- A Specific Gender Impact Assessment on International Marriage Support Service, Ministry of Gender Equality & Family, 2020